Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'd rather be playing Calvinball

So Jessie has tagged me. And It ain't like freeze tag or cartoon tag, at least not to my knowledge.

[So here goes - 5 things about Ram that relatively few people know:]

A) I broke my wrist one day and later that night jumped off a train. 3 days later I went to the hospital to get a cast and a few months later they had to do a bone graft surgery on it.

B) I forgot the ENTIRE Spanish language at age four and learned it again at 20 (That's about when I got over my pre-school teacher making me cry because I didn't know know The Pledge of Allegiance when I was four.) (b/c I only spoke Spanish then).

C) I like to solve the 'Wordy Gurdy' in the daily paper. The crossword puzzle is too time consuming. And usually too vexing.

D) I am sorta friends with Bruce Leroy.

E) I was in the state of Montana for 26 minutes once.

Now I have to tag some people: Tanya, Lee, Elin, Jamie, and Jefe. I bet none of them do this. I kinda can't believe I did. But then again, I seem to be a Nerd.

3 comments:

tanyamae said...

ok... i will play soon.

Brent Festge said...

Is this a game where I could get picked last?

ram said...

I think so, Brent - have at it.