Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fare thee well, ad box

I have decided to disavow myself of my TV. Getting ready to get back to studying, and remembering the fact that I don't really want a TV in my living room have spurred this decision. It's funny how important it seemed to have full resolution imaging and 9000 channels to watch, but man, I suspect that everyone just watches one or two things once in a while and the rest of the time we watch mildly interesting stuff that edifies us in no way - except for Jeopardy and Run's House, of course.

But it's long been time to put away the toys and put the tools to work. My books have been sitting in storage, and that just isn't right. I'm guessing it might be tougher for me once a tad bit of boredom sets in, especially since I have forgotten to make any friends since my move to Houston, but that's the breaks. I think I might come out better for this. In any case, between youtube and whatnot on the web, I don't rightly think I'll miss anything.

But, uhhh. let me know if anything good is on, K?

No comments: